Link Bank Card Kaspersky Account – As the technology is advancing, everyone wants their work done as quickly as possible. Furthermore, they want a fast and reliable security system as well. A software that offers the best security without making their device slow or consuming a lot the users time. Such service is offered by the Kaspersky, you can visit Kaspersky.com to check all the Kaspersky products.
One of the frequently asked questions of the Kaspersky users is steps to Link Bank Card Kaspersky Account. If you are also looking for the steps to link the Bank Card to the Kaspersky Account then this article can help you. In case of any issue, contact the Kaspersky Support. You can try the 24/7 toll-free number or visit the website to resolve your various issues.
Link Bank Card Kaspersky Account
Step 1 – Sign In to Kaspersky Account
If you have installed the Kaspersky product on your own then you must have created a Kaspersky Account. In case you do not have an account then you can create a new Kaspersky Account and link the product to the account.
If you have the Kaspersky Account then follow these steps to Sign In:
- Check the internet connection and open a web browser of your choice.
- Now go to the URL section and type “kaspersky.com”, hit the enter key afterward.
- The Kaspersky web page will appear on your computer screen.
- In the header section, click on My Account.
- You will be directed to My Kaspersky web page.
- Here click on the Sign In button.
- After that, enter your account details, such as username and password.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button to complete the Sign In.
After you have completed the Sign In, you can move to the step to Link Bank Card Kaspersky Account. Furthermore, to create a Kaspersky Account, click on the Sign-Up button. You can use your Facebook Account to Sign Up to the Kaspersky. After the successful login, you can link the account and the Kaspersky product and then continue to the next step. In case of any query, contact Kaspersky Support at the toll-free number.
Step 2 – Link the Bank Card to the Account
To Link Bank Card Kaspersky Account, these steps are needed to follow clearly. Adding the Card is going to charge you the monthly/annual price of your product. You can also remove the card or subscription anytime you want by following these same steps:
- Once you are signed in to your Kaspersky Account, go to the Account Settings.
- Here, you can change, terminate and manage your subscription linked to the Kaspersky Account.
- Navigate to the Bank Card tab and click on it.
- Now click on the Add Bank Card button.
- In the next page, enter the card details of your bank card.
- This will include the card number, card holder’s name, billing address, and more.
- After entering the correct details, click on save settings.
- Once you have completed all the configuration steps, the Link Bank Card Kaspersky Account will be completed.
In case of any issues, contact the Kaspersky Support. Feel free to dial the toll-free number of the Kaspersky Support.
Similar Queries – Kaspersky Support
- Kaspersky internet security
- Kaspersky safe money problems
- My Kaspersky
- Kaspersky business login
- Kaspersky safe money protected browser
- Delete Kaspersky account
- Kaspersky safe money windows 10
- Kaspersky safe money 2017
These are some of the common issues faced by our Kaspersky users. If you are also having similar problems feel free to contact the Kaspersky Support. Contact us at the 24/7 toll-free number now. #office.com/setup