Renew Kaspersky Antivirus License – Kaspersky is the security service and antivirus company with a wide range of product for both personal and business use. You can visit Kaspersky.com and check all the available product for the user. Furthermore, you can choose the product that you like and make a successful purchase of the product that you want.
The Kaspersky license is valid up to 2 years to 1 year. You can also upgrade the license further. In this article, we will discuss what to do when the license expires. Also, we will learn to renew Kaspersky Antivirus License. Contact the Kaspersky Support in case of an issue. A team of the technician is 24/7 available to help you with your issues.
How to Renew Kaspersky Antivirus License?
Step 1 – Purchase the Kaspersky Renewal Code
If you wish to Renew Kaspersky Antivirus License then you will start with the purchasing the Kaspersky Renewal Code. For that, you can follow these steps:
- Launch the Kaspersky Antivirus Software on your computer.
- At the bottom-right of your screen, you will see license link or button.
- Click on the License button or link.
- After that, click on Purchase Activation Code.
- The Renewal Central will open on your screen.
- Follow the instructions and make the required payment to continue.
In case, you encounter any error while following the steps to purchase the Kaspersky Renewal Code. Then feel free to contact the Kaspersky Support at the toll-free number.
Step 2 – Activate the Kaspersky using the New Renewal Code
Once you have purchased the Kaspersky Renewal Code, you can move to steps to activate the Kaspersky on your computer. Follow these steps to Renew Kaspersky Antivirus License:
- On your computer, launch the Kaspersky Antivirus that you want to renew.
- Go to the bottom-right corner of the screen and click on license details.
- When the details of your subscription appear, click on the “Enter Activation Code” button.
- Enter the activation code in the given blank carefully.
- Finally, click on Save Activation Code button to complete the process.
- Congratulations! You have successfully completed the steps to Renew Kaspersky Antivirus License.
If you are unable to activate the Kaspersky license or renew Kaspersky Antivirus license. Then you might need the help of a technician. Feel free to contact the Kaspersky Support.
What to do in case of any issues?
If you are getting any issue with the Kaspersky or license activation. And try this troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
- The activation or renewal steps require a high-speed internet connection.
- Make sure your internet is working properly. If not, contact your internet service provider.
- Also, make sure that your device satisfies the minimum system requirements. Otherwise, you can get an error while working with the application.
- Review and recheck the activation code that you have entered. If it is incorrect then you will not be able to get activated Kaspersky version.
- Finally, to fix the issue completely, uninstall and reinstall the Kaspersky on your computer. After that activate the subscription using the newly purchased activation code.
Similar Issues – Kaspersky Support
- How to renew Kaspersky license for free?
- How to renew Kaspersky license with activation code?
- Kaspersky renewal activation code free
- Kaspersky renewal discount
- How to renew Kaspersky antivirus?
- Kaspersky renewal activation code free 2018
- Kaspersky license key
- How to renew Kaspersky license with activation code 2018?
- Kaspersky total security renewal
- Kaspersky renewal activation code free 2017
These are some of the issues faced by our Kaspersky Antivirus users. These are queries are related to the Renew Kaspersky Antivirus License. If you are also having these issues then feel free to contact the Kaspersky Support. Simply place a call at the toll-free number of the Kaspersky Support. Your call will be redirected to a skilled technician and the technician will help you troubleshoot the issues that you are having. This service is 24/7 available, Call Now. #activation.kaspersky.com #webroot.com/safe